The BOHS P402 course is specifically designed to equip candidates with both theoretical knowledge and practical methods for proficient asbestos surveying and sampling. Moreover, this course focuses on providing candidates with appropriate recommendations for effective asbestos management in buildings, aiming to minimise potential exposures.
The Subjects areas covered are:
- Understanding the construction of buildings and gaining insights into the various applications of asbestos.
- Developing skills in identifying different types of asbestos-containing materials and performing safe and proper sampling techniques.
- Understanding the different survey types and the specific requirements associated with each survey.
- Learning how to assess asbestos-containing materials to determine their condition and associated risks.
- Understanding and implementing the necessary safety controls to ensure the well-being of individuals conducting surveys and sampling.
- Developing the ability to compile detailed and accurate survey reports, providing a comprehensive overview of asbestos presence and management recommendations
Duration: 3 days
Price: £595 + VAT
Exam Fee: £200
Maximum delegates: 10 per session
If you are looking for a discounted bulk booking of 5 or more delegates or for a private booking at your location, please enquire below.